Christian Stroble's West Village Eats
1. Mary's Fish Camp - "Best lobster roll in town. When I want to feel full and happy I eat there!"
64 Charles St, New York, NY 10014
2. Waverly Inn - "In love with the old English charm, really brings you back to another time and place. I have yet to try the Truffle mac but always told it is amazing and depending on the day is only $80-150...really a bargain :)"
16 Bank St, New York, NY 10014
3. Sant Ambroeus West Village - "The pasta is pretty good but the people watching is even better. From Sarah Jessica Parker, to Valentino, to the one and only Grace Coddington, this place always has a surprise guest."
259 W 4th St, 1201, New York, NY 10014
4. The Butcher's Daughter - "I would go when they first open as it gets very busy and crowded. The avo toast and green juice is the best, and they are happy to have your little furry friends join too."
581 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014
5. Li-Lac Chocolates - "For any chocolate lover this is the place to go."
40 8th Ave, New York, NY 10014