Fashion Director Alicia Lombardini's NYC Faves
1. Tiny's & The Bar Upstairs - "A cute locale that is extremely cozy, with one of my favorite brunch items...the healthiest pancake I've ever had and so delicious. Find the "superfood pancake" on both their brunch and lunch menus."
135 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013
2. Wildair Food & Wine - " No reservations and trust me you wish you took them because this place fills up quickly, but worth the wait. Their bread is to die for!"
142 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002
3. De Maria - "My new favorite local spot. The vibe, the colors, the coffee, all make you want to stay and hang all day. The food is an incredible mix of flavors, nothing is too heavy, yet you leave feeling extremely satisfied."
19 Kenmare St, New York, NY 10012
4. Cafe Henrie - "Another local spot for me. Their chicken coconut bowl is my favorite. It is warm and soothing and such a wonderful combination of flavors, especially the turmeric broth you get to douse it with. Finish off the meal with a delicious matcha latte and a gluten free buckweat cookies. Yum."
116 Forsyth St, New York, NY 10003
5. Maialino - "This place is trouble, every time I come here I cant help but break my no wheat rule...try the olive oil muffin, it is so worth it! I really love this italian on gramercy park. Eat at the bar and do a vintage amaro tasting. The staff is attentive and conscientious. I also appreciate that service is included, as a European this is a much more civilized way to approach the dreaded tip calculations!"
Gramercy Park Hotel, 2 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10010