Ken Guy's Eating Out in Seville
1. Eslava - "One of the best places to eat in Sevilla, Eslava is loved both by the food critics and the locals. It's moderately priced and well worth the money."
Calle Eslava, 3, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2. La Azotea - "Again one of the best restaurants. La Azotea is focused on seasonal and locally sourced ingredients, offering traditional tapas with a touch of fusion. Also, they offer a good yet inexpensive wine list."
Calle Jesús del Gran Poder, 31, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
3. Corral de Esquivel - "My favorite bar on Alameda. A very lively place with outdoor seating. Grab a beer here before heading out to dinner."
Plaza de la Alameda de Hércules, 39, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
4. Bar Alfalfa - "Cozy place with a simple, yet very delicious menu."
Calle Candilejo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
5. El Rinconcillo - "The oldest bar in Sevilla with great ambiance. The bartenders might ignore you for a while - but don't worry, that is part of the experience."
Calle Gerona, 40, 41003 Sevilla, Spain