Annette Fung's Taste of Hong Kong in NYC Chinatown
2. Dim Sum Go Go - "Steamed to order dim sum. No push carts but definitely authentic, and also means fresher food. Go on Saturdays to avoid the crowd "
5 E Broadway, New York, NY 10038
1. Hoy Wong Restaurant - "Juicy and delicious BBQ pork (char sui), roast duck, salt baked chicken. I usually order to go. Small family owned place, around since 1978."
81 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
3. Cha Chan Tang - "Hong Kong style western food. A bit of a hit or miss on food - favorites are HK style milk tea, curry fishballs, chicken wings, spaghetti bolognese and french toast."
45 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
4. Noodle Village - "Despite the name, they have more than noodles. Wonton noodles is best in C-town; soup dumplings are amazing, as is their fried wonton with sweet and sour sauce."
13 Mott St, New York, NY 10013
5. Kam Hing Coffee Shop - Great place to get a snack, the sponge cakes. Personally prefer the original taste. Super light and fluffy."
118 Baxter St, New York, NY 10013