Comingo Founder Vaughan Kelly Guy's Crown Heights
1. Lincoln Station - "The best sandwiches in NYC, period."
409 Lincoln Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11238
2. Cafe Rue Dix - "This Senegalese spot has great food and great vibe. Try kale cupcakes or croque-madame."
1451 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216
3. Tom's - "This old-school diner is a true neighborhood staple. Homey ambiance and great food will get you coming back for more."
782 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
4. Barboncino - "Great pizza and good seating, both indoor and outdoor. Having two happy hours, early one from 4-7 pm and a later one from 11pm - 1 am, is a nice touch."
781 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
5. Glady's - "My favorite Caribbean restaurant. The menu is spot on with great jerk dishes, including chicken, pork and lobster. Always nice ambiance."
788 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238