Meet the Crew : Founder Oksana Voronenko's NYC Picks
1. Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong - "Hands down best Korean BBQ in NYC. There is usually a bit of wait and they don't take reservations, but it's worth it. Great for group outing, or a birthday dinner."
1 E 32nd St, New York, NY 10016
2. Aburiya Kinnosuke - "Fantastic, authentic Japanese food. Definitely a hidden gem. We came here with a list of items to order as recommended by a Japanese friend and had one of the best dining experience I can recall. Good spot for both dinner and lunch."
213 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017
3. Middle Branch - "Great place for after work drinks, If you come around 6 pm, it's pretty quiet and you can get a seat in upstairs section. Good cocktail menu."
154 E 33rd St, New York, NY 10016
4. The Ginger Man - "Great beer selection (including many from local breweries such as Grimm and KCBC), cozy pub feeling".
11 E 36th St, New York, NY 10016
5. Marta's - "Good restaurant for a lunch meeting. Lively, but reasonably quiet. Offers selection of pizzas, salads and other Italian foods."
The Redbury Hotel, 29 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016