Ian Jaffrey's Favorite NYC Spots
1. Ippuddo - "Best ramen and pork belly buns, ever."
65 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
2. Tacombi - "Breakfast Tacos here are the best I've had and even better than anything I had in Austin (apparently home of the breakfast taco)."
267 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10012
3. Union Market - "My favorite shopping market. They play jazz music and always have a nice presentation of seasonal veggies."
240 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002
4. Gasoline Alley - "Their Americano is the best I've had in the city and the breakfast bars are great for a quick bite."
325 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10012
5. Number One Taco - "Hands down best tacos I've had in NY. They make their own tortillas, the meat is exceptional, as are the sauces. Go there, right now."
Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011
6. Odin - "Great curation of cool, high quality clothes. Just a bit pricey... but if you're got cash to burn this is the place for Men's clothes."
161 Grand St, New York, NY 10013