Hot Places in Harlem with Stacie Henderson
1. B2 - "The newest addition to Harlem. Amazing drinks, great vibe, nice atmosphere and hot sauce in a dropper."
271 W 119th St., New York, NY 10026
2. Double Dutch Espresso - "This place has a great vibe, a garden, nice music and strong rich coffee."
2194 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY 10026
3. The Cecil - "A favorite in Harlem. Cecil is upbeat, great afro fusion food and unmistakably Harlem."
210 W 118th St., New York, NY 10026
4. Vineteria - "This place is great to sit at the bar, eat dinner or brunch on the weekends. Great wine list, excellent service and great food"
2211 Frederick Douglas Blvd., New York, NY 10026
5. Make My Cake - "The absolute best place for sweets in the city. The cupcakes are yummy but you also have to try the cobblers, cookies and all. Lovely place for a slice of cake and coffee."
121 St. Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10011
*Stacie Henderson was nominated for Comingo by Priscilla Polley.