Meet the Crew : Beer Gardens with Comingo founder Vaughan Kelly Guy
Vaughan appreciates a good beer list and a good ambience. And if they happen to be showing any soccer on the screen, even better. Here are Vaughan's picks for the best beer hall venues in NYC.
1. The Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden - "Bohemian Hall is the oldest beer garden in NYC and a great option for any occasion. Whether you're here to meet up with some mates, or watch some sports, Bohemian is the venue for you."
2919 24th Ave, Astoria, NY 11102
2. Loreley Beer Garden - "Cozy and intimate, Loreley is a great break from busy pace right in the middle of Lower East side."
7 Rivington St., New York, NY 10002
3. Studio Square - "Fantastic outdoor space and really unparalleled venue for watching sporting events during in the warm weather seasons. Studio Square tends to attract a more international crowd, meaning that you can get a decent crowd and ambience for most soccer events."
35-33 36th St., Astoria, NY 11106
4. Radegast Hall and Biergarten - "Great beer list and ambience at this Williamsburg classic."
113 N 3rd St., Brooklyn, NY 11211
5. The KBH (Die Koelner Bierhalle) - "Great, large venue and good beer list at this Brooklyn beer garden. They tend to show a variety of sporting events, whatever's the biggest thing at the moment. Whether it's March Madness, World Cup or figure skating at Winter Olympics - don't worry, they got you covered."
247 St. Marks Pl., Brooklyn, NY 11217