Wine & Oysters by Catherine Maciunas
1. Marlowe & Sons - "A Williamsburg general store-cum-restaurant is a neighborhood staple. Be careful the total can start to pile up when you just can't get enough of the delicious food."
81 Broadway, Brooklyn NY 11249
2. Mermaid Inn - "The cozy back room makes you feel like stepping into a New England eatery. Delicious $1 oysters and great deal on wine during happy hour."
96 2nd Ave, New York NY 10003
3. John Dory Oyster Bar - "Classy retro inside the Ace Hotel. They can be a little on the $$$ side but a great escape from midtown crowds."
1196 Broadway, New York NY 10001
4. Masion Premiere - "Old world New Orleans oyster joint. Best place Williamsburg to grab cocktails and eat oysters and other small plates."
298 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn NY 11211
5. The Clam - "Really tasty oysters for happy hour but stay for dinner - the seafood here is excellent."
420 Hudson St. New York, NY 1004