Meet the Crew: Comingo founder Priscilla Polley's DUMBO
DUMBO is home both to Comingo's offices, as well as our co-founder Priscilla Polley's home for the past 14 years. Here are some of her favorite local haunts in all their rough hewn glory.
1. Foragers Market - "A little fancy organic grocery with good lunch options, a great salad bar and focus on Brooklyn an NY state local producers. The line gets long at lunch but it moves fast. I eat here nearly every day."
56 Adams St. Brooklyn, NY 11201
2. Brooklyn Roasting - "The flagship location of this coffee company brews their coffee here in the space (so it gets a little loud)."
25 Jay St. Brooklyn, NY 11201
3. Love & Dough - "Gluten. Free. Pizza."
57 Pearl St. Brooklyn NY 11201
4. Blanc & Rouge - "A great little wine shop with helpful staff who remember what you like."
81 Washington St. Brooklyn NY 11201
5. Front General Store - "Amazing vintage, owned by an ex-buyer from What Goes Around Comes Around. They stock a similar sort of Americana vibe with the addition of some Japanese pieces. Worth a trip to DUMBO just to visit."
143 Front St. Brooklyn, NY 11201