Arya Vilay's Williamsburg
1. Northern Territory - "For rooftop drinks. I only went there for drinks and like that it's less crowded/cheesy than most rooftop places. the views are good too!"
12 Franklin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
2. Matcha Bar - "For matcha latte. I'm no expert but they really make great matcha drinks. They also have they own brand and other matcha treats if you want sweets."
96 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
3. Four Horsemen - "For wine and small plates. Amazing wine list, small but tasty menu and the staff is super friendly. it's a tiny spot so I recommend just eating at the bar or by the window if you can. def not for groups!"
295 Grand St, Brooklyn NY 11211
4. Treatment by Lanshin - "For beauty products and treatments. My little sanctuary, I could go there everyday. they offer amazing treatments from acupuncture to cupping to facials and have organic curated beauty products that you won't find anywhere else. For a place of that caliber you get no pretension-treat yourself!"
129 Roebling St., Brooklyn NY 11211
*photos by Antonia Böhlke
5. Mociun - "For gifts and pottery. I always have to go in if I'm near this shop-they have great colorful pottery pieces of all sizes and unique jewelry and products. plus you get to support a local shop!"
224 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn NY, 11249
6. Fada - "For steak frites. Because you need steak frites once a month and they make it great, the end."
530 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn NY 11211