Zoe Yang's East Village Favorites
1. Stillhouse - "Carries minimal designed jewelry and home goods from independent designers and artists. I love the curation, everything is tastefully selected for all budget. My to go gift shop!"
117 E 7th St, New York, NY 10009
2. The Mermaid Inn - "My to go girls happy hour spot. Great Oyster and drinks happy hour until 7pm. The cocktails are delicious. Happy hour all night on Monday."
96 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003
3. Mala Project - "Dry hotpot from China. It is rare to see in the city. Very spicy and tasty. If you never had dry hotpot, this is the place to go in the city."
122 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10009
4. Xi'an Famous Foods - "I go there everyday for lunch... I am from Xi'an so I'd say this place is pretty authentic. My to go dish is cold skin noodle. Cold skin noodle + cumin lamb burger + ice tea is the classic combo. Other hand pulled noodle are worth trying too."
81 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003
5. Mighty Quinn's Barbeque - "Simply delicious! I have tried in other locations, but East Village location has the best flavor. Get the pork ribs. Be prepared to standing in line for 25+ minutes."
103 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003