Molly McDonald's favorite London Restaurants
1. St. John Bread & Wine for breakfast - "Get the bacon sandwich. You won't be sorry."
Spitalfields Arts Market, 94-96 Commercial St, London E1 6LZ, UK
2. Lyles for lunch - "A brilliant set menu in a gorgeous light filled space. Yes."
Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JJ, UK
3. The Clove Club - "Go to the bar for a drink and snacks. Or splash out for the whole set menu. Amazing."
Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old St, London EC1V 9LT, UK
4. Pret-a-Portea at Claridges hotel for high tea - "Tiny biscuits made to look like Hermes Birkin bags. While in London...."
Wilton Pl, Belgravia, London SW1X 7RL, UK
5. Poppies for fish and chips - "Like I said, while in London....and you'll learn some Cockney slang while you're at it."
6-8 Hanbury St, London E1 6QR, UK