Lindsay More Nisbett's Cheap and Cheerful Downtown Food
1. Chikarashi - "Just walk in and order at counter (not much seating). Delicious and fresh poke bowls (marinated raw fish over rice and veg). Healthy and easy."
227 Canal St, New York, NY 10013
2. Raku - "Small, minimalist spot with amazing Udon soup menu and other unique Japanese dishes."
342 E 6th St, New York, NY 10003
3. Nom Wah Tea Parlor - "Amazing, old New York, dumpling and Chinese restaurant. Very affordable, and very Woody Allen."
3 Doyers St, New York, NY 10013
4. El Luchador - "Cute and tasty Mexican with a trailer and a few outdoor tables for seating."
87 South St, New York, NY 10038
5. Nish Nush - "Really great falafel, made fresh daily."
88 Reade St, New York, NY 10013